Here’s the tutorial for the requested navajo design!
1. Start by painting the whole nail white.
2. With black, make an X. When you make the X, make the bottom portion (towards the cuticle) wider than the top.
3. Fill in the top triangle with black. Next, make a line underneath the top triangle (not going all the way across the nail), then make two lines coming down, making two more triangles.
4. Fill those two triangle in with black. On each side, make a line going from the bottom of the newly made triangle to the edge of the nail. Fill those in with black.
5. See the big white triangle in the middle? Paint it yellow.
6. With a bright blue (Sally Hansen’s Blue Me Away!), make two triangles at the top.
7. With a different blue (Sally Hansen’s Pacific Blue), make two triangles below the bright blue ones.
Add your top coat and you’re done!